11th Annual V.I.P.F.
Rio Grande Valley International Poetry Festival
Apr. 26--29, 2018
REGISTER NOW: $40 (ends Apr. 27, 2018)
If you prefer, please e-mail VIPF at firstname.lastname@example.org for an e-mail attachment of this registration form. If you mail it in, it MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN the date listed above. (You may opt to pay VIPF in person at our events--if you make arrangements.)
Rio Grande Valley International Poetry Festival (VIPF) Registration Form
Non-refundable Registration Fee: covers registration, which includes multiple reading opportunties (Thursday anthology, Friday schools, Friday night slam contest, and Saturday readings and Pachanga); also includes entry to workshops, panels, and events. But wait, there’s more!
Register early for Poets In The Schools, competition in the Poetry Slam on Friday, and at other opportunities.
You will also receive*:
- a t-shirt with the names of the featured and/or registered poets on back--preferred sizes while supplies last
- dinner and reading on Saturday @ Poetry Pachanga XII (private dinner for poets [& paid guests--extra]!)
- a listing in the online program
- *must be present at the festival to receive the shirt
- NOTE: less opportunities to read for late registrants
Please make out checks or money orders to: "Art That Heals.”
Mail payment along with this registration form or e-mail the form as an attachment and mail in a check. Add $10 for dinner for a guest—your meal is included. Also, add $ for larger shirt sizes or extra shirts (see below). E-mail guest names or note about shirts, etc. (Must be ACTUALLY RECEIVED BY DUE DATE) non-refundable LATE fee to:
1413 Jay Ave.
McAllen, TX 78504